Tepper Fitness Center
With the opening of the David A. Tepper Quadrangle, the Carnegie Mellon University campus community has another place to maximize its fitness goals. On the first floor of the Tepper Quad, a 7,200-square-foot fitness center is available for all students, staff, and faculty.
Visit the facility hours page for hours of operation.
Exercise Class Schedules in Cohon and Tepper Fitness Centers - pdf
Please Note: Athletic facility hours are subject to change at any time. For the most updated information, please call the Tepper Fitness Desk (412) 268-1996
What you'll find in the Tepper Fitness Center:
- Eight different cardio pieces of equipment to use for your workout
- Combination of free weights, stationary machines, squat racks and cable crosses
- Noll studio is fully equipped with yoga mats, free weights, resistance bands, gliders, medicine balls, etc. for group exercise classes
- Patio area is available for stretching and cooling down after your workout outside of the fitness center
- Locker rooms are open, which also includes one single-stall restroom
- Personal Training, Towel service and locker rentals are available in Fall 2022