Career Best Times
|1-meter (6 dives)||265.50||Washington and Lee||2019-20|
|3-meter (6 dives)||292.13||Washington and Lee||2019-20|
|1-meter (11 dives)||441.30||CMU Time Trials||2021-22|
|3-meter (11 dives)||433.75||CMU Invitational||2021-22|
Awards and Accolades
- CSCAA Scholar All-America Honorable Mention in 2021-22
- Competed at NCAA Diving Regional in 2021-22
- CSCAA Scholar All-America in 2019-20
- Awarded All-America in 1-meter and 3-meter diving in 2019-20
- Placed 6th on the 3-meter board at NCAA Diving Regional in 2019-20 to earn qualification to NCAA Championships
- Finished first on the team in the 3-meter diving event in 2019-20
The Carnegie Mellon University women's swimming and diving team was honored by the College Swim Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) with a Team...
June 29, 2022
Two Carnegie Mellon University divers from the women's swimming and diving team competed in the 2022 NCAA Division III Region 4 Diving Championshi...
February 26, 2022
The Carnegie Mellon University women's swimming and diving team hosted a home time trials meet a week after returning from its annual training...
January 22, 2022
The Carnegie Mellon University so men’s diving team hosted the CMU Diving Invitational on Friday, November 19 and Saturday, November 20....
November 20, 2021