LABOR DAY-WE ARE OPEN 10:00 AM-9:00 PM IN FITNESS CENTER
New Information regarding mask wearing and social distancing-beginning August 15th
Facial coverings are required in all indoor athletics facilities, and in outdoor facilities when distancing cannot be achieved
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to social distance in any of our athletics facilities.
Capacity for all indoor athletic facilities will be 50 until further notice
Face coverings are required in locker room facilities
Per institutional policy, facial coverings must be worn in close-contact activities like pick-up games. Unvaccinated individuals should not engage in activities where they cannot remain physically distant from other patrons.
Fall Fitness Center Hours: Beginning Monday, August 30th
6:30 am-11:00 pm
10:00 am-9:00 pm
Monday-Friday: 6:30 am-11:00 pm
Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
***please check 25live for most up to date schedule as varsity athletics will be practicing and competiting in this gym
***Wiegand Gym is for basketball only unless otherwise set up or directed by Athletics
Gesling Stadium and Soccer Field
Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Outside Basketball Court
DAILY 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Racquetball, Squash and Outdoor Tennis Court Reservations-see link below:
Reserve a Court - opens in new window
Jared L. Cohon University Center
Masks are required in all indoor facilities
- Wiegand Gym (pictured right)
- Wiegand Gym will be open for basketball -please follow 25live schedule for varsity practice and game schedules
- Full court basketball games are permitted
- No equipment provided-please bring your own ball
- Racquetball/Squash Courts
- Racquetball/Squash courts will be opening August 30th
- Reservations are required
- No equipment provided
- Lap and dive pools
- 25-yard lap pool and a full diving pool with multiple diving boards
- Home to the varsity swimming and diving teams
- Locker rooms are OPEN
- Showers are permitted
- Daily use lockers are open in the fitness center hallway and inside the locker rooms
- Locker room will be deep cleaned when the facility is closed
- Tennis Courts
- See policies and procedures and information on court reservations on the tennis facilities page.
- Gesling Stadium Track
- Full contact pick up football games are permitted on the field for any CMU ID holder.
- The stadium is home to the football team in the fall and the track and field team in the spring.
- Intramural and club sport activities also use the stadium and it is open year round for public use.
- Four times around the track equals a mile.
- Parking is available in the garage and has no cost after 5 p.m. on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday are both free of charge.
- See policies and what's available on the Gesling Stadium facilities page.
- IM/Soccer Field
- Full contact pick up soccer games are permitted on the field for any CMU ID holder.
- The soccer training and playing facility is adjacent to Gesling Stadium.
- The hammer/discus circle and shot put area used by the track and field program are along the sidewalk area.
- The lighted field allows for the continuation of evening soccer games and intramural and recreational activities.
- Donner Outdoor Recreation Area
- Located in the dell between Donner and Resnick Halls
- Full size basketball court
- Full court contact pick up games are permitted for any CMU ID holder
- Permanent cornhole boards
- Outdoor fitness aparatus