The tennis courts are centrally located in the heart of Carnegie Mellon's campus and were renovated in 2005 and last resurfaced in 2020. They consist of six wind-protected, hard courts and are available for use by Carnegie Mellon faculty, staff and students.
A video scoreboard was installed ahead of the 2015 fall season with video cameras on each court for live broadcasting installed in the summer of 2016.
Must have a valid CMU ID to use the space
New Information regarding mask wearing and social distancing
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear facial coverings or social distance in any athletics facility.
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to social distance in any of our athletics facilities.
Hours of Operation
Visit the facility hours page for hours of operation
EVERYONE WISHING TO USE THE TENNIS COURTS MUST MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATION.
1. Use our online reservation system.
2. Reservations are required to use the courts.
3. Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance.
4. Each reservation is for one hour only. Only one reservation per day per person.
5. Users must report within 10 minutes of their reserved start time, otherwise the court will become available to any players waiting. Only the remaining portion of the court time can be used.
6. Reserved time cannot extend into the next full reservation hour.
7. The courts are only open to current CMU faculty, staff, and students. All users must have their CMU ID with them. Guests/visitors are not permitted.
Contact Pattye Stragar (412-268-1235 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.