Please see the department's facilities reopening plan for use of the outdoor facilities this spring 2021.
Full Athletic Facilities/Recreation Reopening Plans - Spring 2021 - pdf
Must have a valid CMU ID to use the space
Starting March 1
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The tennis courts are centrally located in the heart of Carnegie Mellon's campus and were renovated in 2005 and last resurfaced in 2020. They consist of six wind protected, hard courts and are available for use by Carnegie Mellon faculty, staff and students.
EVERYONE WISHING TO USE THE TENNIS COURTS MUST MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATION.
1. Use our online reservation system.
2. Reservations are required to use the courts.
3. Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance.
4. Each reservation is for one hour only. Only one reservation per day per person.
5. Users must report within 10 minutes of their reserved start time, otherwise the court will become available to any players waiting. Only the remaining portion of the court time can be used.
6. Reserved time cannot extend into the next full reservation hour.
7. The courts are only open to current CMU faculty, staff, and students. All users must have their CMU ID with them. Guests/visitors are not permitted.
8. Masks are required for doubles and any time there are two people on a court on one side of a net. Masks are not required for singles.
Contact Pattye Stragar (412-268-1235 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.